Dear kids are you looking for Christmas party ideas that will keep your friends entertained and interested. If you are and adult but planning a Christmas party for your kids then you will not have to do a lot of work. Main responsibilities for planning a kids Christmas party will include planning for games and activities for party. Here is a collection of ideas that will help you throwing kids Christmas party.
- First of all make your mind clear whether you are going to throw an adult and kids combined Christmas party or only kids will be your guests. Combined party will involve some extra preparations. Plan your guests so that you start work on planning kids Christmas party.
- No matter you arrange a kid’s party only or a combined party, you need help of a teen in making all arrangements.
- Make a schedule of all tasks and games well before Christmas day. For this you should make list on a paper.
- You are suggested to include a devotional and spiritual skit or game that will convey some message like based on fact that Christmas is the event to celebrate birth of Christ etc. You may also prepare a skit to spread message about sharing love and care for all without any discrimination of cast, breed and economic status.
- How you can forget decorations for Christmas party. It would be a good idea to make all decorations in red and green. Decorate a Christmas tree with the help of your friends of your assistant teen. Ask your assistant to make proper lighting arrangements to brighten the party venue. Bring some soft toys like Santa to decorate the party venue. Make some banners with “Merry Christmas” on it and design it with sequins and glitter. Fill balloons and spread them all around.
- All kids love sweets so after decorations come to arrange party favors. You can plan different games with sweets like pack some sweets and hide them in decoration. As your friends to search sweets and make them feel that these sweets were a present from Santa Clause.
- Plan menu for Christmas party for kids. You can ask your friends what they would like to eat in party. Usually kids love to eat chips, sweets, snacks, popcorn etc. You may order different flavors in juices for kids.
- Now come to create treat bags and prizes for games. You don’t need to spend a lot on preparing treats for Christmas day. You may arrange stickers, chocolates or sweets in treat bags.
- Ask your elders what they used to play on Christmas day when they were kids and ask them to tell you all rules of games you like. Make proper notes for games that you will share on Christmas day with all friends to have real fun of games.
- Send invitations to all your friends well before time. Invitation card should also be of Christmas theme like Christmas tree, Christmas bell etc.
It is hopped that all tips shared above will make your kids Christmas party great and fun making.