Christmas holiday is round the corner and all people seem thinking of Christmas parties to have good time. Christmas event is actually an event of beauty and festivity. Spirit is seen everywhere when people get busy in planning Christmas parties, buying Christmas gifts and rehearsing Christmas games etc. Everyone wants to spend this auspicious holiday as a best day in his life. As this is a day of festivity so lots of time is spent on making decorations for Christmas parties. People try to give visual treat to all party guests with their decorations. If you succeed to make right party decorations, you will really usher in festive mood of your guests so if you are planning a Christmas party at your home, you are advised to pay keen attention to decorations of your party. To help you in this regard, we have collected lots of Christmas party decoration ideas that are shared below.
Things You Need
First of all make your mind about what you will need to make all party decorations. Most commonly used decoration supplies include candles, lights, glitter, firewood and matchboxes, Christmas tree, flowers, ribbons, pine boughs, Ivy etc. How much you need will depend on your decoration plan. It would be good to have plenty of these items.
- First of all consider the Christmas party theme you have selected for your party and make all decoration ideas according to theme. You will choose Santa Clause or a Snowman depending on your party theme. Main colors for decorations may include red, green, white, blue, gold and silver that are best colors for holiday parties. You can use just one color or combination of two or more for your decorations.
- Design your party invitation according to selected party theme or in simple Christmas theme. All party information should be given in Christmas party invitation.
- Make sure to adore each and every corner of party venue with creative ideas. Try to cover all areas like fireplace, ceiling, windows, doors, floor, walls etc.
- Be concentrated to make a great impression right from the start. Everything should look great. So start from your main door. You can wrap your front door with the Christmas themed wrapping paper or hang a Merry Christmas banner on the entrance. Put lights on all sides of the banner or cover whole door boundary with red and green lights or of colors that you select for all decorations. Arrange some lights on the sidewalk also so that your party venue will look great.
- Tie ribbon bows on handles of door or windows, backs of chair etc. You can try different styles of bows to give best look everywhere.
- Don’t forget to make a beautiful centerpiece or clutter of lights or candles on main table, coffee table, piano desk etc. If you go with one color or a combination of two, all decorations will be prominent and you will get a glorious environment.
- Sprinkling glitter on all things in the party venue will add a festive touch to your party venue.
- Christmas tree that is the main part of a Christmas party so adore it by putting all your creativity on it. Use candles, bunches of candies as fruits, party favors as fruits and sprinkle glitter all over the Christmas tree. You can place a well decorated Christmas tree as a centerpiece. Christmas bells can also be used to decorate Christmas tree.
- Use Christmas bells to be handed on the door or in windows or with the ceiling to make festive environment. Pasting stars cut out of fancy paper will work great.
- Light up some candles in the party venue or light up the fire place and dim all other lights to give a new touch to your decorations.
- You may design a Santa’s hat or complete Santa Clause on a cardboard and paste it on a wall. Banners of best Christmas wishes or with Christmas poems can also be used to adore the walls of the venue.
- Floral decoration is all time hit idea so don’t forget to use flowers in making Christmas party decorations. Flowers’ fragrance all around will be a sweet favor for all guests from you.
- Christmas balls and balloons all around will be amazing.
These were some ideas to decorate Christmas party venue. You can add your creativity to these ideas for having a great party decoration.